PCO-CONVIN is the official congress partner for hotel accommodation and is the only agency offering accommodation on behalf of EPF 2019.
As the official housing agency, PCO-CONVIN provides professional customer service & support for all your needs in accommodation and land services in Crete. A number of rooms have been secured, in various hotels of all categories, in close proximity to the EPF Congress venue. Early booking is highly recommended.
Additionally, as an IATA travel agency, PCO-CONVIN can provide any land arrangement services you may require such as:
- Air tickets
- Boat tickets
- Business dinners
- Corporate meeting arrangements
- Pre- and post-Congress activity arrangements
Participants can book their hotel room via the main Congress online form.
Please have a look at the Congress hotels’ map for more information on the location of the hotels.
For further details please contact the EPF Hospitality team by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOTEL RESERVATION TERMS
- According to Greek legislation, a stayover tax is charged to guests in Greek accommodation units on top of the room rate per night. The amount charged is EUR 0,50 in one-star & two-star hotels, EUR 1,50 in three-star hotels, EUR 3,00 in four-star hotels and EUR 4,00 in four-star superior and five-star hotels. These amounts are not included in the hotel rates provided and will be paid directly at the hotel receptions.
- Room rates are quoted in Euro, per room, per night, including Buffet Breakfast and all applicable taxes. The note “All inclusive” is visible in hotels offering this specific board.
- Check-in time is 14:00; check-out time is 12:00.
- The official accommodation partner for the EPF Congress 2019 is PCO-CONVIN. Any queries regarding the accommodation should be addressed only to PCO-CONVIN. Please note that the hotels will not accept any cancellations, payments, date changes or name changes directly.
- Rooms are available from June 9th until June 14th 2019. All other dates are upon request and subject to hotels’ availability.
- No reservation will be handled without the accommodation form fully completed and accompanied by the full credit card details or bank transfer receipt of the payment (full payment of 5 night stay).
- Pre- & post-Congress date bookings must be fully paid upon confirmation of availability. In case the payment of the pre- & post-Congress hotel bookings is not received within 3 working days from the booking interest, they will be cancelled. After April 9th, any pre- & post-Congress date bookings should be paid in full within 24hrs.
- A pre-booking confirmation will be sent by email within 5 working days of the properly filled in accommodation form receipt and relevant payment.
- The final confirmation of the reservations will be sent after full payment has been received.
- The full payment of the room booking must be completed before April 9th 2019 to PCO-CONVIN, otherwise the Organizing Secretariat will have the right to cancel the reservation.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the payer.
- If you state as payment method the bank transfer, you will have to complete the transaction of the deposit or the full amount of the room within 7 working days from the online form booking interest (not applicable if the final deadline of April 9th is exceeded). In case the bank transfer is not received, you will be asked for the bank slip by e-mail. After 48 hrs from this informative e-mail, any unpaid booking will be automatically considered as cancelled.
- All bank charges associated with any refund will be the responsibility of the delegate.
- In case of change of the arrival date, or check-in time, please inform the Organizing Secretariat in advance, so that your reservation will not be considered as non-show. Alterations in the total days of stay will be subject to the cancellation policy mentioned below.
- All cancellations should take place in writing (via email). The customer cannot derive any rights from a verbal cancellation.
- In case of taxes and / or VAT change, the Organizing Secretariat reserves the right to change the rates accordingly.
- The accommodation bookings are being responsibly communicated, confirmed and finalized by PCO-CONVIN to the hotels. Thus, the provision of vouchers or reference numbers is not necessary and for the check-in of the guests only a demonstration of the official documentation (passport, identity card) is mandatory. A reference of participation in the EPF Congress as well as a hardcopy of hotel confirmation provided by PCO-CONVIN during correspondence are optional.
- Please advise the Organizing Secretariat for any special requirements you may have (disabled person, specific dietary requirements, non-smoking room etc) at email@example.com.
- For written cancellations received until February 15th 2019, no cancellation fees apply.
- For any cancellation or alteration of dates (unless the alteration of dates is agreed and confirmed by PCO-CONVIN) made from February 16th until March 15th, 2019, a charge of two (2) nights stay will apply.
- For any cancellation or alteration of dates (unless the alteration of dates is agreed and confirmed by PCO-CONVIN) made from March 16th until April 18th, 2019, a charge of four (4) nights stay will apply.
- No refunds will be made for any cancellation/non-show/early departure after April 18th, 2019.
- Name changes to the room bookings are valid when the new name is simultaneously communicated along with the cancellation of the initial name. After having been definitively confirmed as cancelled, the reservation cannot be retrieved and given to another party.
- In case of name change until March 15th, 2019 an administration fee of EUR 20,00 applies.
- From March 16th until May 27th, 2019, an administration fee of EUR 50,00 applies.
- No name change will be accepted after May 28th, 2019. In case of emergency last minute changes please contact the Hospitality Secretariat.
- For each name change you must notify the Congress Secretariat by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.