All registration fees are quoted in Euro (€) and include 24 % Greek VAT. Payment in any other currency will not be accepted.
Invoices with an address in the European Union must be provided with a VAT Number. The invoicing address and VAT number can be set up during the registration process.
Any modification on VAT number or address, requested after the issuing of the invoice, will result in an administrative fee of €20.
Registration fees are based on the date of the receipt. The prices indicated are only applicable if BOTH the registration request AND payment are received before midnight, Central European Time (GMT +2), on the relevant registration deadline date, otherwise the higher registration fee will be applied.
Registrations will be acknowledged by email upon receipt of payment and a valid personal address. Incomplete addresses or company addresses will not be accepted and will result in the cancellation of the registration.
You may update your address here: email@example.com.
For final confirmation of your registration as a graduate/postgraduate student, a proof of status, signed and stamped by your University Department, is to be submitted to the Congress Organising Secretariat via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Organising Secretariat reserves the right to allocate your registration to the appropriate category, should we not receive the proper documentation.
By registering, you accept as well to respect on site the following instructions:
- The Creta Maris Convention Center & Beach Resort is a non-smoking venue
- Hazardous substances are not allowed in the premises
- Safety & security measures need to be respected
Payment of fees
Payment of fees can be made in Euro by credit card or bank transfer. Payment by cash in Euros will be only accepted on-site.
An email/ letter of receipt will be sent to you on completion of your registration. This letter must be presented at the registration desk at the Congress venue in order to receive the Congress documents.
Any cancellation or alteration of your registration must be notified in writing by e-mail to email@example.com, and will be subject to the following conditions:
- Until March 8, 2019: authors who wish to cancel their registration in case of non-acceptance of the abstract will receive a 100% refund
- Other requests received by February 28, 2019 – a full refund will be given less €20 administration charge
- From March 1st, 2019 onwards: no refunds granted for cancellation of registration
- No-shows at the congress will be charged the full fee.
- Until April 30th, 2019: name changes will be charged €20 administrative fee
- From May 1st, 2019: no name changes will be accepted
- A fixed price of €20 will be charged for the replacement of lost badges.
Data Privacy Statement
- The information you supply on this form is required to process it and it will be held in the customer data files of the organizer(s). It may be used for marketing and communication purposes by the EPF and PCO CONVIN only. You have the absolute right to access, amend and oppose any use of this personal data by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The information you provide to us will remain in the Company’s archives, electronically and access will only be allowed to persons under the control of the Company and only on its instructions, in accordance with the applicable legislation.
- Your personal data will be maintained by the Company as long as it has not been known to your objection. In any case you retain the rights provided by the applicable law (i.e right of access to the Company’s data, correction, opposition to the processing of all or some of them, deletion etc.).
- Should you want your personal data removed, please let us know at email@example.com
Liability and Insurance
- Participants are encouraged to arrange their own insurance for cancellation, travel, loss of personal possessions, accident etc on their own behalf. EPF and the Congress Organizer PCO CONVIN accept no liability.