Please download the official EPF 2019 Abstract template and make sure that your abstract is prepared based on it and the instructions that follow.
1. Language: English
2. Abstract size: A4 single page (title, names and affiliations details included)
3. Suggested font: Times New Roman, size 11 cpi
4. Text alignment: Justified
5. Spacing between the title, the author(s) and the abstract text: Single
6. Line spacing of the text: Single
7. Abstract title typed in: LOWERCASE
8. The Family name(s) of the author(s) should be written in lower case preceded by the author’s first name(s) of the author(s) written in full (e.g. Maria Reynolds).
9. The presenting author’s name must be underlined.
10. All authors’ affiliation details [department, institution, city/town, state -if applicable- and country] should be written under the names, preceded by the corresponding indices. The affiliation should NOT be mentioned in the abstract text.
11. The text may include standard abbreviations, tables, diagrams and photographs, as long as they remain within the page margins.
12. References- if necessary- should be noted in the text in Arabic and should be quoted according to the model below. 
1. A. B. Jones, xxxxxxxxxxxxx. XX, YYYY (2000)
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE extended!
NEW DEADLINE: January 28, 2019
NOTIFICATION OF ACCEPTANCE: February 11, 2019
LAST-MINUTE-POSTERS SUBMISSION DEADLINE: February 25, 2019
If you wish to withdraw an abstract, please contact the Professional Congress Organiser (PCO) before 19 February 2019, otherwise the papers will be published in the Congress abstract book/CD and/ or will be posted on the Congress website.
1. Abstracts submitted after 25 February 2019 will not be accepted.
2. Timely payment of the registration fee is mandatory for all presenting authors.
3. An author may present one (1) paper only, but can participate as a co-author in more than one abstracts.
4. Notification about the successful submission of the abstract will be sent by e-mail to the corresponding author.
5. Submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee. If the abstract is accepted for presentation, the author being the contact person will be informed by e-mail by 11 February 2019.
6. Please read and follow the instructions carefully, as incomplete submissions will not be reviewed.